After the first responders have taken care of the fire, you should call us. We are available 24/7 and can quickly begin assessing and restoring your property.
There is really no way to know how long cleaning up fire damage will take until we assess the property. Depending on the size and severity of the blaze, you can expect several hours to weeks.
We would highly recommend not re-entering your home after a fire. There could be many hazards, such as smoke inhalation and the possibility of the structure collapsing.
Because you do not have the proper equipment, we would highly suggest waiting until we arrive to re-enter the property and begin cleaning up the aftermath.
It depends on how severely they have been damaged. If they can be salvaged, we will do everything in our power to restore them. If they are dangerous or damaged beyond repair, we will dispose of them.
With fire and smoke damage, the largest concern is a weakened structure. When this happens, there is always the risk of collapse of the ceiling or another part of the home. There also is lingering smoke and soot in the air which you should avoid breathing due to health risks.
If you were able to save anything important or special from the fire, keep them with you if they are safe to handle and do not need professional restoration.
Part of our restoration process is putting together an inventory of every item that we find, and what needs to happen with it based on its condition. Everything will be accounted for, so you have nothing to worry about.
If you have any special items that you’re especially concerned about, simply let us know beforehand. We will search for them first to see what restoration needs they require, and will handle them with the utmost care.
You should contact your insurance company right away when you experience property damage. Every individual insurance policy differs, so be prepared for restrictions or coverage conflicts for the event.
The choice to file a claim will be completely up to you. It would be in your best interests regardless to speak with your insurance agent and see what they advise and how it would affect your premiums.
If you would like us to, we can absolutely communicate with your insurance adjuster on any matters with your property.
Our training and certifications have equipped us to safely handle asbestos or lead. If we ever have any hesitation about the safety or severity of the issue, we will call an expert for assistance.
If you would like to make the best of a difficult situation and upgrade or remodel your home, we fully support you! Just know that depending on how extensive your changes are, you may need to hire the help of a contractor.
Mold and mildew are in the same family as they are both fungi, but mold is much more damaging than mildew. Mold can lead to long-term health effects, is accompanied by an unpleasant odor, and is likely the result of a moisture problem in the home.
Mold will present itself in dark, blotchy patches that will likely be dark green or black. The mold patches often have texture as well.
The cost of mold remediation will depend on how much mold is present and how extensive the removal will be. We will be able to approximate the cost after a mold inspection.
Mold can begin to grow in as little as 24 hours and begin to spread soon after if not caught and removed.
Due to the risks of black mold, we cannot advise you enough to leave the removal to us. We have the proper equipment and experience to get the job done, and do not want you breathing in the dangerous spores.
The length of time for proper mold removal will depend on the extent and size of the mold infestation.
Mold remediation is another name for our mold removal process, in which we thoroughly clean and disinfect the areas where mold growth is located, determine the source of the moisture, and either clean or replace your HVAC system where there could still be lingering spores.
You may smell an odor or see the blotches initially. Otherwise, we have advanced equipment to detect any and all forms of mold during an inspection.
Mold spores, if inhaled for a long time, can lead to health concerns including rashes, irritated eyes, irritated throat, coughing, sneezing, and more. It especially affects those with existing respiratory conditions.